|Company :||One of the Largest Global Producers of Key Products|
|Location :||Western U.S.|
Due to high demand for their numerous products, in a time when many operations are cutting back these clients are seeing significant growth.
Our Client is Strong
• Our client is truly an innovative and unique global leader whose products are KEY to a wide variety of technologies. Global market includes water treatment, catalysts, hybrid electric vehicles, wind power, power/energy storage, etc.
• They are one of a small group of producers of these key products. This exclusivity means a client base that will only grow as demand increases.
• Outstanding stock performance with analyst projections for further growth to greater than current level. Major international customer investment and order commitments.
• Proprietary, patented technology.
• Serve as Plant Maintenance & Reliability Planner responsible for maintenance planning for repairs and reliability projects including mechanical reliability, vibration analysis, lube oil analysis and mechanical integrity.
• Assist with troubleshooting plant maintenance problems and work with Preventive Maintenance procedures.
• Direct and coordinate plant CMMS.
• Work closely with senior maintenance and plant management personnel.
• Experience supervising maintenance personnel and projects very helpful.
• Experience in an industrial processing plant such as: chemicals, petrochemicals, petroleum, metals, construction materials, cement, or power generation.
Keywords: CMMS, Maintenance, Reliability, PM / PdM, Predictive Maintenance, Preventive Maintenance, Vibration Analysis, Tribology, Lube Oil Analysis, Metals, Minerals, Chemicals.