|Process Development Engineer - Concept to Commercialization: High Visibility with Significant World Leader|
|Company :||Significant World Leader|
|Location :||Domestic U.S.|
Process Development Engineer - Concept to Commercialization: High Visibility with Significant World Leader
This is a significant role with one of our most successful clients. The incumbent will enjoy high visibility, while driving innovation and developing commercial processes for both new and existing products. Other key responsibilities:
• Responsible for developing diverse innovative technologies and translating them into products that meet consumer needs.
• Responsible for all phases of the product development process from lab/bench scale development to pilot plant operations to full scale production and commercialization.
• Develop project requirements, plan and conduct laboratory and pilot experiments, monitoring plant production trials and participate in field evaluations.
• Provide technical support including data analysis, technical training and formal presentations.
About Our Client: A World Leader in Significant Growth Mode:
Our client is an innovative and unique global leader whose products are KEY to a wide variety of critical and emerging technologies. They are one of a small group of producers of these key products. This exclusivity means a client base that will only grow as demand increases. Their unique market position has led to outstanding stock performance and financial growth with analyst projections for further growth to greater than current level. Due to this success, the client recently secured nearly $800 million for expansion projects, and recently completed two strategic acquisitions to increase their overall reserves.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develop the requirements of new products, projects and processes.
• Ensure that requirements support the value-added business approach.
• Direct, plan, conduct and interpret laboratory and pilot experiments.
• Perform experimental design and evaluate using statistical techniques
• Develop new laboratory test techniques to better predict the performance of experimental products during field testing.
• Direct the field testing of experimental products.
• Define field test parameters, provide training, gather data, and interpret and report results.
• Direct the development of best practice R&D processes.
• BS Chemical Engineering and MBA
• 5+ years chemical plant, pilot plant and R&D process engineering
• Knowledge of statistical methods - SPC
• Excel, Microsoft Office applications, with PLC knowledge a plus.