|Process / Chemical Engineer|
|Company :||One of the Largest Global Producers of Key Products|
|Location :||Domestic U.S.|
We are assisting a key client in locating Process / Chemical Engineering professionals for a new role with high visibility and upside growth.
This position offers the self-motivated and entrepreneurial professional the ability to help further develop this important role in order to help grow an already successful company. Due to high demand for their numerous products, in a time when many operations are cutting back these clients are seeing significant growth.
Why is this Role Different from the Typical Process / Chemical Engineering Position? High Visibility Role with a Strong and Growing Client
• Our client is truly an innovative and unique global leader whose products are KEY to a wide variety of critical technologies.
• They are one of a small group of producers of these key products. This exclusivity means a client base that will only grow as demand increases.
This role offers the self-motivated and entrepreneurial professional the ability to help further develop this important position in order to help grow an already successful company. The Process Engineer will serve as a key part of the technical staff & will contribute to developments and improvements in key plant / technical / chemical processes. The incumbent will work closely with senior engineering and plant management personnel.
• BS Chemical Engineering.
• Experience in an industrial processing plant such as: chemicals, petrochemicals, petroleum, metals. Experience in Chemicals / Chemical Processing is preferred.
• Experience contributing to developments and improvements in key plant / technical / chemical processes.
• Self-Motivated and Self-Driven with a desire for success and growth.